Monday, March 12, 2012

Nature Feels Again



Hey darlings, I’m back with my first outfit post in a long time. This one is called “Nature Feels Again” because I did a post before Called Nature Feels. But  this outfit feels more like nature. I love the Hippie old Western sometimes tribal look. So on my way just out and about in my neighborhood I had to stop and get some pictures of this outfit. Its so HIPPIE, IL LOVE IT. Enjoy some more pictures of “Nature Feels Again”. LLS Hope you like it.



Outfit Break Down -- Top to Bottom
-HAT- Forever21
-SUNGLASSES- Girlprops.com ( channeling Chanel glasses)
-SHIRT- Marshall’s
-BRA(UNDERNEATH)- Victoria Secret
-BOTTOM-Juicy Couture
-SHOES- Betsey Johnson




Asses. Break Down
-MULTI COLORED GOLD RING- Vintage (grandma’s ring)
-EARRINGS-  Gifted
-CROSS RING- Forever21
-WOODEN BANGLE- Handmade for me
-SMALL WOODEN BANGLE- Gift from Jamaica (the homeland)
-PURPLE BAND-Wet Seal



Hey Darlings Thanks for viewing Nature Feels Again Make sure to follow me at twitter : ms_darlingniki or intrasgram: fiercemonsta.                  



No comments:

Post a Comment