Sunday, March 11, 2012

I'M BACK

Hello Darlings , I'M BACK
Sorry I have been from my blog for so long (I truly missed you guys). I had to take some time off for school and holidays. But I'm back and I going to make this blog better than how we started off. More outfit post, more celebrity fashion, more fashion period. I will be introducing some new things because I want everybody to get involved. I will be doing a fashion star of the week. Anybody is able to enter by submitting a photo of your best and most fashionable outfit of the week. On Friday I will post the winner, who would be decided by me. I'm back so lets start posting darlings. All my info is listed below and join any of them and feel free to hit me up about anything ,ask questions , give suggestions, or just say hi.

Just a Preview of My first Post Back
More Pictures coming soon

Contacts: Facebook: Deioni Saddest Story Croom or by my email DCroom_10@yahoo.com
My Email: Fiercemonsta@yahoo.com (contact me at this one please)
Twitter : ms_darlingniki
Instragram : fiercemonsta

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Cuzzo. Sending you best wishes in all of your dreams and endeavors. xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete